SDC Web Application Platform
The SDC Web Application Platform is designed to optimize the activities of maintenance operators in consulting the diagnostic data of railway systems.
- A support tool for simplifying the activities of operators working in the maintenance area.
- A single and uniform access point to the diagnostic information of the railway assets.
- An easy to use web platform to facilitate access to diagnostic information.
What does he do
- View the diagnostic status of railway installations.
- View data from field systems.
- Allows the management of diagnostic events according to maintenance processes.
- Allows precise interaction with the field systems to deepen the diagnostic analysis.
- It allows the correlation of data, completing the preventive diagnostic functions of field systems.
How it does it
- Interface with field systems, regardless of the technology with which they were created.
- Implement the main standard protocols in the railway sector (FS IS001, MQTT, REST).
- It has a modular and plugin architecture designed for extension to third-party protocols and systems.
- Implement the most robust IT security standards (encryption, secure authentication).
It allows the integration of new diagnostic systems, thanks to the modular structure and to plugins, easily extendable and scalable according to the needs
of the system.
It provides operators with an intuitive interface that can be easily consulted from any type of platform (PC, Smartphone, Tablet). The operator does not need to know different software as diagnostic systems vary. It provides a customizable graphic interface based on the role of each user or the specific technology that is centralized on the system.
It allows the centralization of diagnostic information in a single platform, passing from vertical systems to centralized systems, considerably reducing the number of operator stations dedicated to each system.
The diagnostic information is presented to the operator using a common visualization interface, in order to facilitate the overview but also to be able to evaluate the diagnostic status of each implant in detail.